YOU MAY BENEFIT FROM WORKING WITH A CMPC IF YOU FIND YOURSELF SAYING…
• I don’t perform as well in games/competitions as I do in practices
• My performance in “big” games/competitions is worse than in regular games/competitions
• I have difficulty concentrating or frequently lose focus
• I have difficulty recovering from setbacks
• I’m coming back from an injury and don’t feel confident
• I wish my performances were more consistent
• I have a hard time coping with my high-stress or high-risk occupation
Why Should You Select a CMPC?
Certified Mental Performance Consultants recognized by the Association of Applied Sport Psychology are the most capable sport and performance psychology providers. They have met the highest standard in education, training, and supervised practice, and they have passed a required certification exam to demonstrate their competence as a practitioner.
CMPCs also are governed by and committed to high standards of ethical conduct when providing services to the public.
CMPCS ARE SPECIFICALLY TRAINED TO HELP ENHANCE PERFORMANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
• Reducing performance anxiety
• Improving concentration
• Setting both short- and long-term goals
• Increasing and maintaining motivation
• Building self-confidence
• Improving communication
• Recovering from injury
• Starting and maintaining an exercise program